General Quality Policy
As part of the good management of the Company, the General Management undertakes to follow, with the objective of continuous improvement, all the parameters relating to the overall proper functioning of the Quality Management System. This includes the following:
- Engage the dedication of across our value chain and food safety policy.
- A follow-up of the traceability from grapes to wine, with the involvement of all the actors of the sector, ensuring the origin of our products.
- Foster intergenerational teams to ensure skills transfer, mutual learning and cohesion.
- A renewal of infrastructures to perpetually secure our site and ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
- A central Customer Listening according to market demand.
- The implementation of a Quality Management System monitored through Quality indicators.
- Planning of actions to achieve Quality objectives.
- The dissemination of a Quality Policy communicated to all staff.
- Internal communication developed through Management Reviews, Management Committees and Quality Meetings.
- The availability of Human and Material Resources in order to carry out Quality projects.
- A Product Safety Management System through HACCP, Product Quality Monitoring, manufacturing processes, compliance with imposed Specifications and internal analyses guaranteeing product compliance.
- A responsibility in terms of ethics, by compliance with the regulations in force and Quality standards, or by respecting the Company’s staff according to the terms of the Collective Agreement.
As part of the Quality approach, LA CAVE D’ALERIA is currently certified:
IFS V6 Higher Level on the perimeters Packaging Bottles, Packaging Bag In Box and Packaging Isobaric
ISO 22 000: 2018 on the Cave perimeter